The CSR Program was created by the firm's CEO, focused on making an impact on small businesses and social organizations. We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business practice and creates long-term value for our community by advocating economic development for micro-entrepreneurs and helping alleviate poverty. We created a platform for individuals, associates, organizations, businesses, and our community to join us in conquering this quest.
We purpose to empower micro-businesses. Our style not only helps define what they do, it also helps separate the wheat from the chaff.
- Capital should be accessible to legitimate small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Government should assist, not hinder economic development.
- Ideas should be fostered by leveraging the expertise and planning of seasoned professionals and business owners.
We envision a world where all people - even in the most remote areas of the globe - hold the power to create opportunity for themselves and others.
- Influencing those in need to impact their community through self-actualization.
- Development should be based on "Grit" not by one's social class.
- Equality for all; men, women and children regardless of; race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, or disability.